The most important things that you need to know before getting breast implants is that your body should not only be prepared for the surgery but you need to be the right candidate for this surgery. Other than that you must follow all the pre and post operation dictate to reap maximum benefits.
Appropriate breast enhancement candidates generally include women who:
- Desire larger, more voluminous breasts.
- Seek to achieve a subtle lift throughout the breasts and / or to correct breast asymmetry.
- Seek to reduce the size of their breast.
- Wish to have their implants removed or replaced.
- Are in overall good mental and physical health.
- Do not smoke or are prepared to quit smoking for few weeks before and after the procedure.
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding (and have not been breastfeeding for at least six months, allowing the natural shape and size of the breasts to return).
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of breast augmentation surgery.
- Understand the best possible outcomes associated with surgery.
Here is what you need to do before your implants surgery
- Get a blood test.
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications.
- Stop smoking and drinking.
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding.
- The breasts may feel tender, sore or numb, but patients can take the pain medications prescribed by the surgeon to alleviate any discomfort.
- The treatment area may also be swollen, firm-feeling, bruised or red, but these are normal symptoms that will gradually subside.
- Breast enchantment surgery results are immediately visible. Over time, post-surgical swelling will subside and incision lines will fade.
Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you fully recover from surgery. In order to achieve the desired results, the post-operative instructions must be adhered to and you must return for follow-up visits.
Book An Appointment https://www.breastimplantsindia.com/contact-us.html